1. The administrator of personal data collected via the website https://olfactive.pl/ is Olfactory Consulting Łukasz Czaplicki NIP: 9820269125 REGON: 101019524 with headquarters at Wróblewski Str., 19A, depot 14 , 93-578 Łódź, Poland, e-mail address: email@example.com hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”, who is also the Service Provider.
2. In case of any doubts as well as requests regarding the will to exercise your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / WE (RODO / GDPR).
4.We take special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensure that the data collected by him are: processed in accordance with the law, collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes, factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
The purpose and scope of data collection and the legal basis for these activities:
1. Your personal data is processed for two purposes: answering your inquiries sent via the contact form – the legal basis for these activities is the principle that data processing is allowed if it is necessary for the performance or conclusion of a contract, sending offers and other content marketing and promotional activities – the legal basis for these activities is your consent expressed under the contact form.
2. We process the following scope of your data: e-mail address, any other data provided by you in the content of the inquiry sent via the contact form.
3. You are not profiled, which means that your data is not processed in an automated manner in order to determine (estimate) your needs or personality characteristics. We do not collect additional information about you from other sources.
4. We do not sell personal data, we do not share it with other entities. In particular, your data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area or transferred to international organizations.
1. The administrator may transfer personal data only to trusted recipients who provide services for OLFACTORY CONSULTING Łukasz Czaplicki.
Data storage and deletion:
1. We try to limit the period of storage of personal data that is no longer used as much as possible. Please be advised, however, that such a situation may take place for operational and technological reasons. By this we mean the time needed to decide whether further contact is advisable, as well as the time needed to delete data from the backup.
2. Your data processed for the purpose of handling the inquiry will be processed with us for the duration of the correspondence, and then, depending on the results, or will be added to our customer base and will be further processed in order to perform the contract, or will be deleted, if there is no possibility of establishing cooperation.
3. In the event of a closure of your conversations clear to us, the data will be deleted immediately from the working system databases, and from the backup copies, within thirty days.
4. In the event of no answer and unclear situation, the data will be stored for a period of 6 months from the date of sending the last message.
5. Data processed on the basis of consent, i.e. data used to send marketing information, will be processed until the consent is withdrawn. You should also add the period of 30 days needed to remove them from the backup copies.
1. We inform you that we process your data for marketing purposes based on your voluntary consent. We inform you that this consent may be withdrawn at any time. For this purpose, we suggest that you send us a message from the same e-mail address or telephone number to which you receive marketing content. The sole consequence of withdrawing your consent will be the fact that you will no longer be able to receive information from us about our offer and other marketing content. We also inform you that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of our processing of data that took place before this withdrawal.
2. You have the right to access your personal data and correct them.
3. If you find yourself in a special situation that makes further processing of your data a threat to your privacy, you can notify us about this fact and request to stop or limit the processing.
4. You also have the right to ask us to send your data to another entity in a form that the recipient will be able to freely process. Please be advised that this right applies only to the data we have received from you. Due to the fact that only data about you is processed in text form, the transfer of data consists in generating by us text documents in docx format containing the history of your inquiries. These documents will not contain our answers, and therefore in particular our advice or any other kind of expert knowledge, because it is not subject to your right (it is not transferable).
5. We inform you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
1. The website of the Service Provider uses “cookies”. No change in the browser settings on the part of the Customer is tantamount to consenting to their use.
2. The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The “cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization.
3. The website uses the following types: Session and Third Party.
4. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out (leaving the website).
Third party cookies – used to monitor traffic on your own website.
5. The user has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.